Our consulting services include engineering and management services. We ensure that our clients get maximum help with their projects and value for their money. Contact us today to find out how we can help!
A. ENGINEERING CONSULTING SERVICES
Strategy & Shear Inc. offers quality and cost-saving consulting services in mechanical engineering design and management services for private and commercial projects. Our Engineering service areas include:
Building Services Design & Construction
Residential, commercial and industrial projects, low and Medium rise building projects Including restaurants & kitchens, bakeries, offices, retail stores, hotels, medical and dental clinics, hospitals, low, medium & high risk laboratories (MRI, Radiology, Dialysis sterilization, etc.), airports (terminal buildings, control towers, runway etc.), warehouses, etc.
- Retrofit and New Site Construction
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC). Variable Refrigerant Frequencies & Volumes (VRF & VRV), Direct Expansion and Chiller Systems.
- Plumbing design including domestic water system, sanitary and local waste system
- Fire Protection design, internal and external.
- Natural Gas piping design
- Vertical and Horizontal Transportation (Elevators, Escalators and Conveyors)
- Existing Mechanical Systems Evaluation
- Contract Administration
- Project Management and Site Supervision
- Tender Services
- Lean Construction
- Green Building (LEED) Construction
Structural analysis and diagnosis of mechanical systems to reduce wearing and tearing of parts, degradation, failure, downtime and repair cost. System analysis, monitoring, vibration isolation and absorber designs.
- Mechanical vibrations.
- Flow induced vibration (Internal and external flow)
- Two-phase flow induced vibration (Internal and external flow)
- Rotating equipment (Blades, Pumps), Mass imbalance, Piping components and complex geometries
Product Development & Life Cycle Management
Responding to industrial evolution and evolving needs by engaging design thinking in mechanical projects to develop solutions in industries including Agriculture, Food and Chemical Processing.
- Equipment design and prototyping. Heat and mass exchangers, boilers, condensers, distillatory, separators, pumps etc.
- Custom built. Ideation, design, component sizing, material selection and fabrication.
- Optimization and Scale-up
- Development of product operation procedures and manuals
Applying the understanding of scientific laws to transform raw materials and energy into products or forms that are useful for industries and the society in general.
- Process Ideation, design and development
- Process Simulation (CFD – Analysis) and Controls
- Process optimization and continuous improvement
- Chemical, petrochemical, agriculture, mineral processing, food industries
Merging the sweet principles of engineering and strategic management to establish a fine balance in engineering applications and industries for increase productivity, efficiencies and cost reduction.
- Process Development and Continuous Improvement
- Root-Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Implementation of Lean Sigma. Cutting cost through the reduction of wastes and variability in processes.
- Engineering Project Management
- Team Training and Development
- Supervision & Management of Auxiliary Engineering Teams
- Management of auxiliary teams
- Identifying failure points in operations (people and processes).
- Development of preventive maintenance strategies
- Development of standard operating procedures and manuals
- Project management including research, product and program development
- Development of optimal service procedures
- Communication and stakeholder relationship management
B. MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
Strategy & Shear Inc. offers quality and cost-saving consulting services in Business Management for SMEs and large enterprise projects. Our Management Consulting service areas include:
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning and Prioritization
- Strategic Analysis. Analyzing and evaluating the business strategy, internal and external environments including the competitors and the evolutions in their strategies. Development of recommendations and risk analysis for competitive advantage and long-term survival.
- Developing and Implementation of Business Models
- Operations Management. Business Process Improvement, Continuous Process Improvement and Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) of business operations. Defining key performance indicators (e.g. time, prices, volume, and milestones) for operations and ensuring they are achieved for the segment.
- Ensuring business plans are in place and executed by project teams and management resources having a clear perspective of the vision, objectives, and the related challenges.
- Identifying growth and business opportunities
- Identifying markets and targets
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- Risk identification, analysis and management
- Planning and consolidation of budgets
- Sustainability and CSR initiatives
- Data Analytics for decision-making. Tracking as well as extrapolating data to support proactive interventions and solutions. Facilitating the implementation of best practices, big data integration strategy, quality improvement initiatives, and sound safety protocols through lean-six sigma initiatives.
- Development of Proposals, plans and policies.
- Contract Administration & Negotiations
- Big Data strategy and integration
- Project Management
- Market Research